New York City Must See Attractions
NYC is full of fun things to do in the city. Whether you are traveling for business or for pleasure, we are located near all of New York Cities must see attractions! Make time to stop at one, two, or all of them when you stay.
- Empire State Building: 350 Fifth Avenue
- Grand Central Terminal: 87 E 42nd St.
- New York Publick Library- Fifth Ave and W 42nd St.
- Rockefeller Center: 45 Rockefeller Plaza
- St. Patricks Cathedral: 460 Madison Ave
- United Nations: 760 United Nations Plaza
- Times Square: W 40th to W. 53rd Sts.
- Printed Matter, Inc: 195 Tenth Ave
- Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre: 307 W. 26th St
- Chelsea Market: 75 Ninth Ave
- The Joyce Theatre-175 Eighth Ave
Lower Manhattan Attractions:
- New York Stock Exchange: 11 Wall Street
- Museum of American Finance: 48 wall Street
- Federal Hall National Memorial: 26 Wall Street
- Fraunces Tavern Museum: 54 Pearl Street
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum: 1 Albany St