South Street Seaport
For more than two centuries, the South Street Seaport has been a place where innovation and history come together. This vibrant area offers a collection of specialty food stalls, unique shops to suit a range of tastes, and community space.
The Seaport offers open space for walks and recreation along the waterfront including a sand beach, open sightlines of the harbor, space for live performances, lectures, and children’s programs; and venues that celebrate both the area’s rich history and its vibrant present.
Hours Monday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. Sunday: 11:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- South Street Seaport
- Battery Park
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Governor's Island
- Federal Hall
- Century 21 Department Store
- Tourbillon Boutique
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum at The World Trade Center
- Yankee Stadium
- Citi Field - Home of the New York Mets
- USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Andaz Wall Street Farmers Market
- Museum of American Finance
- Skyscraper Museum
- TKTS at South Street Seaport