Museum of American Finance
The Museum of American Finance (MAF) showcases the importance and scope of American financial history and helps provide a deep understanding of financial markets and the nation's economy. The museum seeks to celebrate the spirit of entrepreneurship and the democratic free market tradition which has made New York City the financial capital of the world.
Click here for more information on the Museum of American Finance.
Hours Tuesday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- South Street Seaport
- Battery Park
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Governor's Island
- Federal Hall
- Century 21 Department Store
- Tourbillon Boutique
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum at The World Trade Center
- Yankee Stadium
- Citi Field - Home of the New York Mets
- USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Andaz Wall Street Farmers Market
- Museum of American Finance
- Skyscraper Museum
- TKTS at South Street Seaport