The best of New York City's attractions just steps from our hotel
See the neighborhood through the eyes of the people who live here with these custom-made guides from our very own Andaz Hosts and Cultural Insiders.
Statue of Liberty
Witness the iconic Lady Liberty via one of the many daily ferries near Battery Park.
South Street Seaport
Explore this vibrant area with shops, music and foods showcasing local culture.
Dozens of arts and festivities surround this treasured gem in lower Manhattan.
Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
See where tennis history is made every year at the U.S. Open Tennis Center.
The Perfect Weekend on Wall Street
Shop, dine, and entertain all steps from our Lower Manhattan hotel. Find our what our concierge and local staff suggest to visit during your stay.
Come catch a glimpse of what old New York was like from the Dutch and English colonial periods.
- South Street Seaport
- Battery Park
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Governor's Island
- Federal Hall
- Century 21 Department Store
- Tourbillon Boutique
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum at The World Trade Center
- Yankee Stadium
- Citi Field - Home of the New York Mets
- USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Museum of American Finance
- Skyscraper Museum
- TKTS at South Street Seaport
- The Perfect Weekend on Wall Street